Sunday 1 January 2017

Annoucement

Posted By: Prajjwal - 01:57


What up people?! Your one and only administrator here. So, for all the regulars who've been regular here,I guess that's only one or two guys, I'm sorry for being the lazy ass I am. For more than eight months now, I've been pretty inactive, and by pretty I mean completely. I know the links are down, and overall the blog is an entire mess. Now, guess what, I got motivated! I'll be active (At least for a few weeks) and if you have any problems,any comments or any trouble downloading,JTAG/RGH problems or overall any xbox related problem, feel free to comment below, or ask me on facebook...heck if you are a regular, I'll even give you my phone number. Although, I think  it'll be busy all the time, with all the ladies call me all the time xD. Anyways, Happy new year, and may 2016 be a great year for all of us.

-P

9 comments:

  1. You are still in-active here ?
    Many links are down?
    No more updated games.
    New games ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Mate! I'm trying ASAP, it'll help me if you specify which game you want me to upload, or update the links of first..I just updated the links of Farcy a couple of days ago..New games might be a little slow, But one or two games a week are gonna be ticking..

      Delete
  2. Bruh wud be a gr8 help if u feed me on how to burn without burnermax for my drive is incompatible to it. So img burn and truncate old school wud help lots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess if you can't burn a disk the best way is to JTAG/RGH your console, install xexemenu, then you can directly FTP the game into your console's hard drive. That's what I do, most of the time.

      Delete
  3. can you do the tutorial on how to install the game into xbox 360...pleaseee...im newbie :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First ensure that your console is hacked (RGH/JTAG), you can do it at home, but if you're a newbie, I recommend that you get it done somewhere near you. I'll cost around 40-50$, but it's worth it.

      Delete
  4. what are the link password for most of the games?

    ReplyDelete

Ads

Copyright © 2015 All Rights Reserved

Blogger Templates Designed by Templatezy